a musing moment

Saturday, January 21, 2006

More Children's Letters to God


[A nun asked her classroom to write letters to God. I shared some of these a few weeks ago. More from that stash... Click Archives on the sidebar and scroll down to December 30, 2005 for the first post.]

Dear God,
Of all the people who work for You I like Noah and David the best.
Rob

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth

Dear God,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, You can look it up.
Bruce

Dear God,
Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Norma

Dear God,
Are You really invisible or is it just a trick?
Lucy

Dear God,
In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home