a musing moment

Monday, December 05, 2005

God's Word

This weekend I attended a prayer retreat and drew these two scriptures from a hat and was asked to pray about them. I hope they bless you today.

Psalm 34:18 and 147:3
"The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit... He heals the broken hearted, and binds up their wounds."
I Thessalonians 5:17-18
"Pray continually! Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

1 Comments:

  • He's been working on my broken heart for five months now. It's healing but hasn't gotten to it's entirity. Only he knows if it ever will. I feel as if this scripture is one that I really need. I know he's there, he keeps pulling and tugging at me. I'm glad he'll never leave me and is working hard to ease my pain. I guess part of me wants to hold on to it and the other part just wants to let it go. It's a struggle within myself. I'm learning to take things one day at a time. Some are definitely easier than others.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home